In this clip, the J.Crew creative director introduces us to part of her shoe collection, and confesses, "Some of them, I actually realize I haven't worn, but I like to look at them." Jenna also goes over some in-house terminology — "ugly dollies" and "shiny ponies." As used in a sentence: "We call the [shoes] 'ugly dollies' when they don't work out, and then sometimes, they're beautiful 'shiny ponies,' and the shiny pony one season was the Etta." She talks a bit about the brand's factory in Pisa, Italy, and, at one point, puts on an animal-print pump, noting, "These I like, because as far as I'm concerned, leopard is a neutral." A shiny, neutral, leopard-print pony.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament