In this clip, the J.Crew creative director introduces us to part of her shoe collection, and confesses, "Some of them, I actually realize I haven't worn, but I like to look at them." Jenna also goes over some in-house terminology — "ugly dollies" and "shiny ponies." As used in a sentence: "We call the [shoes] 'ugly dollies' when they don't work out, and then sometimes, they're beautiful 'shiny ponies,' and the shiny pony one season was the Etta." She talks a bit about the brand's factory in Pisa, Italy, and, at one point, puts on an animal-print pump, noting, "These I like, because as far as I'm concerned, leopard is a neutral." A shiny, neutral, leopard-print pony.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Adele Met Prince Charles in a Netted Fascinator
- The Siren Song of the Female Robot Voice
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Cozy Sweaters
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?