According to an Instagram photo she uploaded earlier today, it looks like the usually brunette Sofia Vergara is now back to being a blonde. But that's not to say she was ever a natural blonde, as some have wondered. Judging by a throwback photo (above left) she posted to the social media site a few months ago, it looks like tiny Sofia tended to skew more mousy-brown, in comparison to her truly flaxen-haired friend. However, she certainly spent some time as a streaky blonde during her bodacious beachy phase, as shown by this other Instagram photo, which alluded to her future dye job plans ("Going back to my roots"). Though when she said roots, we're assuming she just meant her TV roots (as in: Univision).
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve