According to an Instagram photo she uploaded earlier today, it looks like the usually brunette Sofia Vergara is now back to being a blonde. But that's not to say she was ever a natural blonde, as some have wondered. Judging by a throwback photo (above left) she posted to the social media site a few months ago, it looks like tiny Sofia tended to skew more mousy-brown, in comparison to her truly flaxen-haired friend. However, she certainly spent some time as a streaky blonde during her bodacious beachy phase, as shown by this other Instagram photo, which alluded to her future dye job plans ("Going back to my roots"). Though when she said roots, we're assuming she just meant her TV roots (as in: Univision).
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time