Though the sky remained overcast and left the streets of Paris shrouded in an unfortunate shade of gray, the fashion set combated any hint of gloom by unleashing an arsenal of zany prints, vivid colors, and — of course — body-engulfing furs. Over the weekend, the Cut's street-style photographer, YoungJun Koo, snapped everything from striped-and-fuzzy pieces that looked straight out of a Dr. Suess book to a fur coat in action (a.k.a. on a bike).W’s contrubiting fashion editor Giovanna Battaglia wore an impressive cream-colored coat dotted with dark violet florals paired with zebra-print heels; actress Tilda Swinton showed off her impeccably "effortless" platinum-blonde crop at ACNE. The Cut's very own editorial director, Stella Bugbee, was spotted in the Parisian wild looking cool in appropriately ACNE shades and pink leopard-spotted sweater. Click through the photos to see all that and more from the weekend.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split