It’s officially the final week of all fall 2013 fashion weeks, which means that we could only expect the style crowd to rain down a full-blown storm of chicness in Paris. And according to the Cut's hawk-eyed photographer, YoungJun Koo, the first few days in "the Capital of Style" for the fashion set meant everything from clunky cube-heeled shoes; lilac hair (thanks, Kelly Osbourne); a smattering of vibrant, printed coats; and pops of the ever-popular Yves Klein blue — which even hung from the back of Marijera Hamasaki’s coat as a lock of dyed hair. Black silhouettes were also popular, so long as the accessories drew in the appropriate amount of attention. Click through Koo's photos to see all that and more from the first few days of Paris.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix