Last week's penultimate episode of the second season of HBO's Girls had viewers tweeting about how physically and emotionally uncomfortable they were feeling after watching Marnie sing a cringe-worthy rendition of "Stronger," Hannah jab a Q-Tip into her ear until it bled, and Adam have a really disturbing sexual encounter with his new girlfriend. All those moments are gross in their own way, which have been discussed. But some of our favorite scenes from the show are the ones that actually make us say "Eww!" as we hysterically laugh. (It's downright funny to watch Jessa deep in self-pity, while snot-rocketing in the tub.) The girls of Girls spit, puke, snort coke off toilets, pick wedgies, and pee where and when they need to pee. As we wait for Sunday's final episode, where we'll surely see another one of these scenes, watch our video compilation above to see the greatest gross-out moments from the girls of Girls.
Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Miley Wants You to Know Her Nudity Is Political
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Chunky Scarves
- Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
- Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!