Kate Upton was one of the original wearers of Louis Vuitton's spring 2013 collection, appearing on the January cover of French Elle in one of the yellow checkerboard tops. It later made the rounds on celebrities like Kristen Stewart, Kirsten Dunst, and Jessica Alba, and has finally come full circle back to Upton, who wore a yellow-and-white jacket with jeans to a Samsung event yesterday. And lo, we have witnessed this collection's life cycle! As usual, its completion occurs as soon as the items are available in stores for noncelebrities to buy.
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists
- More Fashion Week Changes Afoot, More Questions