Last night, the musician, actress, “It” girl, and daughter of Lenny added “jewelry designer” to her list of accomplishments. She attended the Zoë Kravitz for Swarovski Crystallized Launch at Gramercy Park Hotel Rooftop dressed head to toe in a luxe leather cutout dress from Alexander Wang’s spring 2013 collection. With her hair pulled back, eyes covered in dark liner, and leg-embracing gladiators strapped to her feet, she looked just like a rock star herself, rather than the daughter of one.
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen