Model Andrej Pejic doesn't actually have a shoe line in the works yet, but he already knows what he'll call it when does: "The shoes are going to be called Codeine Heels," he told Footwear News, "because you need codeine [to wear] the best heels." (You'll then need even more codeine after you fall on your face, because everyone knows pills + tall shoes = messy tumble that's painless at first but hurts twice as much later.) In the meantime, Pejic says he's expanding his T-shirt label into "a whole line of really fun things." Like more clothing printed with pictures of his face.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb