Gwyneth Paltrow was doing so well. She tempered her People’s Most Beautiful Woman Alive win with a Star's Most Hated Celebrity distinction. She took the preachy edge off her insistence on aging gracefully with some self-deprecating remarks about her past Botox use. She soothed the irritation caused by her ludicrous dietary restrictions with confessions about her drinking and smoking habits. She endeared herself to women everywhere with the revelation that she was not totally prepared, um, pube-wise, to wear her side-butt-baring dress. Then Chelsea Handler comes along and, in true undermining friend fashion, tells everyone about the time Paltrow advised her friend who was fighting with her husband to pretend it was opposite day and give him a blow job. Paltrow countered with a one-two punch about Handler’s forgetfulness (which may or may not be code for drunkenness), but the damage was done. Gwyneth’s a blower, not a fighter.
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Blowout
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison