Chelsea Handler hasn't finished Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In, but she's read excerpts, and she's on board: "I’m always a fan of any sort of female movement, and Sheryl Sandberg has been amazing with what she’s done," she told the Cut last night at New York Academy of Art's Tribeca Ball. However, as a powerful female, she can't say she relates to the book's overall message: "I feel like it’s time to say, 'We’re equal. We’re equal. We’re equal,' and then it will become true, instead of constantly trying, with gamesmanship, to align ourselves with men. And instead of constantly discussing it, ad nauseum." She added, "But I also don’t have children, so what the hell do I know?"
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like