Yesterday, the IMG model a.k.a. John Legend’s fiancé forever attended the Jeffrey Fashion Cares tenth anniversary celebration at the Intrepid and reminded us all that it's officially see-through season. With perfect spring weather so tantalizingly close by, Teigen decided to show off as much skin as possible without wearing a bra top. She pulled on a black body-con sheer mesh dress that featured two solid panels (that looked like censor signs) over her chest and upper-thigh region. She polished up her all-black look by sweeping her hair back and wearing black-and-gold heels, a simple clutch, and painted nails.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?