With the exception of three little tweets, Nicolas Ghesquière hasn't made a peep since his abrupt split from Balenciaga last November. But this shall soon pass: He's on the debut cover of a new magazine, System, which will also include a corresponding profile titled "Back to Work." Why grant his juicy interview to a nascent publication instead of one of its more established brethren? He's keeping it in the family: System will be edited by Ghesquière's longtime collaborator, stylist Marie-Amélie Sauvé, who worked with him at Balenciaga throughout his tenure and followed him out when he left. If anyone could get him to talk, it'd be her. The magazine comes out in May, according to T.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season