Yesterday in Los Angeles, actress and mother of Apple held a book signing at Barnes & Noble for her latest, It’s All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes that Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great. The 40-year-old media maven behind Goop kept her hair down and slipped into a mini black-and-white-patterned Isabel Marant dress with black peep-toe Michael Kors booties, which accentuated her tanned and toned legs. To add a bit of spunk to her look, Paltrow clashed prints by tying a polka-dotted belt around her waist.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?