To ring in its second decade of existence, INTERMIX is celebrating hard: The company is adding a brand-new brick-and-mortar boutique on the Bowery in downtown Manhattan (slated to open late April) and selling an exclusively designed Twentieth Anniversary Capsule Collection, featuring on-trend looks made exclusively for the company by, of course, twenty different leading fashion designers. The entire collection goes on pre-order today, so if a white leather moto jacket, a colorblocked peplum top, bright red pumps, or a bright pink purse from names like Missoni, Helmut Lang, Proenza Schouler, and Yigal Azrouel perk up your ears, click ahead for a closer look. When it opens, the Bowery shop will be the first store to hold the collection.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times