As part of the third annual amfAR Inspiration Gala in Sao Paulo, Brazil, last Friday, cousin Kate auctioned off a kiss — and the model and her co-host Sharon Stone gave an impromptu preview of the lot to the audience, captured by Chilean newspaper La Tercera's el Twittero. The smooch and a magnum of Moët & Chandon Champagne autographed by Moss and Stone went for nearly $57,000.
Did you know Kate's a regular do-gooder? Here are some of her recent charitable acts:
1. March 2013: Kate read a passage from Fifty Shades of Grey on Britain's Radio 1 (requiring her to speak) for the U.K.'s Red Nose Day.
2. June 2009: She performed a cover of "Summertime" to raise $77,000 for the Hoping Foundation. The finale included Kate writhing on the floor.
3. May 2012: She donated a topless portrait by Sølve Sundsbø to a charity auction for the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
4. July 2010: She played the tambourine, again for the Hoping Foundation. She played it so hard the tambourine broke into two pieces.
5. March 2011: She became drunk and seduced a teddy bear for Britain's Comic Relief.
6. May 2012: At a Marie Curie Cancer Care fund-raiser in London, she did not break David Bailey's gazillion-dollar camera and tried (without success) to get a painting to talk to her.
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.