As part of the third annual amfAR Inspiration Gala in Sao Paulo, Brazil, last Friday, cousin Kate auctioned off a kiss — and the model and her co-host Sharon Stone gave an impromptu preview of the lot to the audience, captured by Chilean newspaper La Tercera's el Twittero. The smooch and a magnum of Moët & Chandon Champagne autographed by Moss and Stone went for nearly $57,000.
Did you know Kate's a regular do-gooder? Here are some of her recent charitable acts:
1. March 2013: Kate read a passage from Fifty Shades of Grey on Britain's Radio 1 (requiring her to speak) for the U.K.'s Red Nose Day.
2. June 2009: She performed a cover of "Summertime" to raise $77,000 for the Hoping Foundation. The finale included Kate writhing on the floor.
3. May 2012: She donated a topless portrait by Sølve Sundsbø to a charity auction for the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
4. July 2010: She played the tambourine, again for the Hoping Foundation. She played it so hard the tambourine broke into two pieces.
5. March 2011: She became drunk and seduced a teddy bear for Britain's Comic Relief.
6. May 2012: At a Marie Curie Cancer Care fund-raiser in London, she did not break David Bailey's gazillion-dollar camera and tried (without success) to get a painting to talk to her.
Most Viewed Stories
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Whitney Museum Says Letter Claiming to Be From Open Casket Artist Is a Fake
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
Ask Polly: Why Does My Terrible Ex Get to Be So Happy?
Teen Who Claimed She Was Abducted and Raped by 3 Black Men Made It All Up
GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.