Yesterday at day one of Lucky Magazine’s Fashion and Beauty Blogger (FABB) Conference in Los Angeles, the lilac-haired Fashion Police co-host gave her two cents on personal style while dressed in a fuzzy black-and-white leather varsity jacket. Osbourne’s bomber, which was emblazoned with a giant letter K, was designed by Karl Lagerfeld. (The self-professed “Chanel whore” confessed, “I collect Chanel handbags. I hang them on my wall … It makes me happy to look at it.") She paired her high-school-inspired look (that would make the Pink Ladies proud) with a leather miniskirt, black platforms with Lucite heels, and a high, swingy ponytail. She also topped her head with studded barrettes, probably to remind us that she is a rock star’s daughter.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!