Want to cut off all your hair but worried a man will hate it? Heed the words of sage Maggie Gyllenhaal, who politely reminded People Stylewatch that her hair does not exist solely make her husband happy. Asked what husband Peter Sarsgaard thinks of her new crop, she said, “I think the way he feels about me really does not have a lot to do with my hair and I’m really incredibly grateful for that.” That's kind of the opposite of what Michelle Williams said about her pixie cut — that she "cut it for the only straight man who ever liked short hair" and wears it "in memorial of somebody who really loved it." Why does pixie-talk always go so deep?
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her