Our siblings at Vulture announced today that Jimmy Fallon, the adorable master improviser-comedian-actor-singer-dancer-and–Late Night–host will officially be taking over The Tonight Show in 2014, becoming the new owner of the comfy and coveted seat that Jay Leno has claimed for 22 years. Our favorite boyish, giggle-prone SNL alum, who once even impersonated Avril Lavigne and Enrique Iglesias for the MTV Video Music Awards, has since become more refined as a talk-show host, rapping with J.T. dressed classy in a tux and dancing in drag with MObama. But our favorite edition of Jimmy is forever immortalized in the video below. Watch the spry, wide-eyed Fallon in the early aughts sing his heart out alongside his "girlfriend," an unrecognizable and blonde Zooey Deschanel.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season