Today, everyone's favorite royal rogue joined his siblings, the duke and duchess of Cambridge, on their visit to Hogwarts. While the orange-haired prince looked giddy brandishing a wand that appeared to have a sparkly disco ball attached to its tip, the magical tour was only the icing on Harry's event-filled week. Starting on Sunday, he graced the Virgin London 2013 Marathon with his cheery, grinning presence; visited a brain-injury association and tried on a pair of goggles; and learned how to properly change a diaper. We hope he will continue making his humanitarian rounds next week, but to hold us over through potential prince-withdrawal, here's a photo of the red devil holding a puppy.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve