Looks like the years of research and thousands spent on ingredients for Melania Trump's new caviar-based skincare line has gone to good use — her 7-year-old son gets slathered in it after each bath. She recently told ABC News that the pint-size millionaire isn't complaining about this deluxe skin treatment either: “I put it on him from head to toe. He likes it!” Well of course he would. If she's using the Luxe Night Cream on him, the twenty bio-marine minerals will leave his skin "feeling nourished and rejuvenated," according to the packaging. We can now assume that Barron will be crease-free for life.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve