Following reports that Miranda Kerr's contract with Victoria's Secret wouldn't be renewed (because of the model's "difficult reputation" and waning popularity) — and the lingerie retailer's attempt at damage control — Kerr, the fallen Angel, has spoken. Echoing the Post's claims that she's too busy with other projects, she told the Sydney Morning Herald, "I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time ... it's three months at a bare minimum." (However, Kerr did confirm she plans to walk in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.) She went on, "I've been modelling since I was 13 ... after I became a mother, I realised I needed to prioritise my time ... I've reached a point in my career where I'm developing my own opportunities that are really reflective of my passions," etc. And after you get to wear that blinged-out Fantasy Bra, it's like, who cares, anyway.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel