Save precious time and shelf space with this hybrid hair treatment that does triple-duty as a conditioning, finishing, and styling product. Ultralight but intensely moisturizing, the herbal-scented Vanishing Oil by Privé ($36) features a luxurious blend of argan, maracuja, and Brazil nut oils that work immediately to soften, tame flyaways, and add shine when applied to damp or dry hair. "The best part of it is that it won't weigh down hair," says creator and founder of Privé salons, Laurent Dufourg. It's particularly great for adding that bit of shine to a finished, swingy ponytail. But the formula also penetrates deep into the hair’s shaft to promote growth and transform its health and luster when used regularly.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve