Save precious time and shelf space with this hybrid hair treatment that does triple-duty as a conditioning, finishing, and styling product. Ultralight but intensely moisturizing, the herbal-scented Vanishing Oil by Privé ($36) features a luxurious blend of argan, maracuja, and Brazil nut oils that work immediately to soften, tame flyaways, and add shine when applied to damp or dry hair. "The best part of it is that it won't weigh down hair," says creator and founder of Privé salons, Laurent Dufourg. It's particularly great for adding that bit of shine to a finished, swingy ponytail. But the formula also penetrates deep into the hair’s shaft to promote growth and transform its health and luster when used regularly.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel