Being a member of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival is a major honor in cinema, and when you also happen to be a beautiful actress, this role comes with a whole extra set of responsibilities. Not only do you have to go to every screening, you also have to walk down every red carpet, which means you have to change between red-carpet-appropriate gowns all day. Last year, this task fell to Diane Kruger, who performed admirably in a parade of Chanel, Calvin Klein, Jenny Packham, Christian Dior, and so forth. For Cannes 2013, the token clotheshorse juror will be Nicole Kidman, which means that Keith Urban gets to be this year's Joshua Jackson. How exciting! Get ready for lots of L'Wren Scott, the actor's latest designer of choice.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her