Being a member of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival is a major honor in cinema, and when you also happen to be a beautiful actress, this role comes with a whole extra set of responsibilities. Not only do you have to go to every screening, you also have to walk down every red carpet, which means you have to change between red-carpet-appropriate gowns all day. Last year, this task fell to Diane Kruger, who performed admirably in a parade of Chanel, Calvin Klein, Jenny Packham, Christian Dior, and so forth. For Cannes 2013, the token clotheshorse juror will be Nicole Kidman, which means that Keith Urban gets to be this year's Joshua Jackson. How exciting! Get ready for lots of L'Wren Scott, the actor's latest designer of choice.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb