Last year, Chanel teamed up with AnOthermag.com and animator Quentin Jones to create a whimsical stop-motion video introducing their unusual brown (or grey, or both?) nail polish, Particulière. For this year's collaboration, the magazine asked Royal College of of Art graduate Sarah Beeby to take on the beauty brand's newest collection of powder foundations, Les Beiges (due out in August). While the campaign's pretty face, Gisele, doesn't make a guest appearance, click to watch Beeby transform Chanel makeup brushes into the most soothing set of ocean waves you'll see today.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like