Last night, the British singer walked the red carpet at ELLE's Women in Music Celebration at the Edison Ballroom swaddled head-to-toe in all things Saint Laurent. She borrowed her entire look straight from Hedi Slimane's debut collection, wearing a sequin-studded, tuxedo-inspired asymmetrical gown paired with a floppy fedora (made of black rabbit) and gold-lined Mary Jane platforms. Ora still managed to claim the look as her own, by amplifying the gothic-rock theme with her platinum-blonde hair, bright red lip, aqua-blue nails, and rings on every single finger on her right hand.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives