The Silver Linings Playbook actress and self-deprecating face of Miss Dior referenced her shortlived childhood modeling career on Conan in February — Lawrence posed for Abercrombie, but didn't make it into the catalogue (something about "flared nostrils, red face, my hair's crazy, and I'm like, WRAHHHH!") and the images still haven't made the Internet rounds. However, E! News Now obtained other "exclusive snaps of a young Lawrence," and spoke to photographer Chris Kaufman, who remarked, "When I first took her picture, I was thinking she moved like Gisele." E!'s haul, as described by reporter Mayleen Raymey: "The celeb's piercing blue eyes gaze beneath a fur cap, while her smooth blonde hair falls over her shoulder. Then she heads outdoors rocking country chic duds that play peekaboo with her midriff. Jennifer takes a quick dip before switching to a red swimsuit." Mayleen, we understand how much you love-love her; nevertheless, the narration reads like the beginning of an erotic novel.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?