The forever print-rocking Knowles sister (who seems to have inspired her big sis’s vacationwear in Havana) impressed yet again. Over the weekend, the singer attended a dinner to help fight world hunger, hosted by Michael Kors and the United Nations World Food Programme, wearing Kors’s vibrant cloud-print skinny pants from his spring 2013 collection. She paired her cumulus bottoms with a white collared blouse, a sleek black tuxedo jacket, strappy black sandals, a see-through box clutch, and bubble-gum-pink lips and nails. Here you go, spring.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?