Winter is over — and the 50-degree weather, vibrant pops of color, and sudden need to sneeze, give us a peek of the sunny season ahead. While it's not quite warm enough to bare all of our limbs just yet, we've entered the grace period called "transitional dressing," when the first batch of spring pieces that have been hiding in closets finally appear alongside some lingering cold-weather favorites. Anything's fair game: fur coats, thin jackets, cuffed jeans, tights, sandals, and sneaker wedges, even when they're all worn together. So we sent the Cut's photographer, Bek Andersen, to capture stylish mix-and-match looks from the week. Click through the slideshow to get some inspiration for weekend outfits — you'll probably be itching for a nice new pair of sunglasses by time you're done.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like