As we head into spring, Australia gears up for fall. But for designers showing in Sydney's Fashion Week right now, it's all about trans-seasonality, or pieces to suit all temperatures. We sent our street-style photographer YoungJun Koo to scope out the scene at the shows and report back. You'll recognize some of these characters from the legion of bloggers who chase fashion weeks from continent to continent, but others will merely bear resemblance to their North American counterparts (no, that's not Kate Lanphear in slide 35). Don't think about it too hard. Just enjoy the bright neons of Natalie Joos, the cool Japanese-inspired Prada platforms, Susie Bubble's ear cuff, and as always, amazing shoes from the first few days of fashion week street style, down under.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye