At yesterday's Star Trek Into Darkness premiere in Berlin, Uhura finally made an appearance alongside her favorite men from outer space, Spock and Captain Kirk. Saldana looked poised and glowing for her rooftop appearance in a wooly gray, two-piece ensemble from Calvin Klein Collection's Fall 2013 show. The sleeveless crop top (featuring intense buckles and crisscross straps on the back) with a matching pleated knee-length skirt complimented her toned limbs. She then slipped on blush-colored Jimmy Choo heels, twisted her hair into a chic updo, and flashed a crimson smile that appropriately matched the color of her nails.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
- Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It