You could document your summer escapades with a newfangled HD/3-D/LCD camcorder. Or you could take the more novel approach with the palm-size, retro-look Sun & Cloud camera ($200 at AC Gears, 69 E. 8th St., at Greene St.; 212-260-2269). The arty three-megapixel button box charges via solar panel or retractable hand crank—meaning endless juice for shooting and filming your next camping or road trip (twelve hours of sun exposure buys 45 minutes of video time). And yet analog this camera is not: It comes with a USB port and nighttime LED flash, as well as a choice of fifteen Instagram-style filters.
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit