The Face, the meaner Top Model that first premiered in the United States in February with Coco Rocha, Karolina Kurkova, and Naomi Campbell as "mentors," is headed overseas to London. Working as a producer, Campbell will also be a U.K. coach and she cast herself two new co-mentors: Erin O'Connor and Swedish-born Caroline Winberg. Though she made no comment on Coco and Karolina's looming absence, Campbell told Vogue that she has "worked with both [new mentoring] models internationally and they truly understand what's necessary to make it in the modeling industry." Let's hope these two new co-coaches make Naomi's cut for the show's next international expansion.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like