Megyn Kelly had Lou Dobbs and Erick Erickson on America Live today, to hold them accountable for yesterday’s bizarre and hysterical panel on the rise of female breadwinners, from which women were conspicuously absent. Unfortunately, her follow-up kind of takes the fun out of it. Dobbs calls Kelly “Oh Dominant One,” and accuses her of calling on Erickson (whose biological defense of traditional gender roles Kelly capably debunks) because “he’s more fun.” Is this what TV people mean by "chemistry"? Is it supposed to make your flesh crawl? Meanwhile, Kelly’s lovely point about the historical role of so-called scientific evidence in discrimination against biracial couples goes basically unacknowledged. Free Megyn!
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve