An eagle-eyed passerby spotted someone who looks very much like John Galliano sipping Jamba Juice with an unknown companion in Bryant Park. Might he be waiting for someone from the nearby Conde Nast, like Vanity Fair's Ingrid Sischy, who interviewed him for that forthcoming tell-all? Or maybe he's just dropping by Oscar de la Renta's atelier, which is on the same block. OR maybe he just wanted a place to park it while he enjoyed his Jamba at a leisurely pace, because nothing spoils an Orange Carrot Karma like brain-freeze.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like