In the ultimate act of rebellion, Gwyneth Paltrow has sworn off the Met Gala (and, by proxy, any future Vogue covers — not that she needed an eighth one, anyway). "I'm never going again," she proclaimed to USA Today. "It was so un-fun. It was boiling. It was too crowded. I did not enjoy it at all." And if Paltrow was overheating in her fuschia Valentino, just imagine how Kim must've fared in her glove-sleeves and turtleneck! Yet another reason Madonna was right to forgo pants entirely.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split