Yesterday at the Box Soho in London, the supermodel strutted into the nightclub in bedazzled silver Christian Louboutin heels (with husband Jamie Hince in tow) for Fran Cutler’s —PR guru and one of Moss's close friends — surprise 50th birthday party. Moss took the evening’s eighties-centric theme, “Lucky Bitches,” to heart and wore a tiny black, very low-cut dress with gold trim and a fur pelt lazily draped around her arms. With her hair coiffed in a fabulous updo, neck and wrist adorned in costume jewelry, and a cocktail clutched in her hand, she could have passed for a Gatsby extra. Except for the color of her hot pink nails.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb