You can breathe now. The pop singer has just released an image of her third, long-awaited fragrance via Twitter and it's a visual whopper. There's a gleaming gold likeness of her favorite furry feline, Kitty Purry, sitting on top of what appears to be a fancy perfume scepter. The actual smelly stuff seems to be housed in the ruby-looking gem thing. To unleash the juice, which we imagine to smell like potent fruits and florals with a hint of musk and sandalwood (this one does appear to look a bit more sophisticated than her prior scents, Meow and Purr), you'll have to remove it from that swanky perch. CleoCatra, or whatever catty name it'll be given, looks like a massive perfume-spill accident in the making.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb