You can breathe now. The pop singer has just released an image of her third, long-awaited fragrance via Twitter and it's a visual whopper. There's a gleaming gold likeness of her favorite furry feline, Kitty Purry, sitting on top of what appears to be a fancy perfume scepter. The actual smelly stuff seems to be housed in the ruby-looking gem thing. To unleash the juice, which we imagine to smell like potent fruits and florals with a hint of musk and sandalwood (this one does appear to look a bit more sophisticated than her prior scents, Meow and Purr), you'll have to remove it from that swanky perch. CleoCatra, or whatever catty name it'll be given, looks like a massive perfume-spill accident in the making.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like