Last night, the adorable, super-smiley Spiderman was snapped with his girlfriend Emma Stone's eyeball when they went out to catch the opening night of Bull at the 59E59 Theaters in New York City. And now we know what true love looks like. Couples that photo-bomb together stay together. But in all honesty, that open-mouthed grin on Garfield's face emanates pure joy. We're guessing it's because of Stone presence close by him — but it just might be from the mysterious bearded man also behind him whispering sweet nothings into his ear. In any case, we're looking forward to seeing Garfield on the big screen in July, swinging from building-to-building dressed in nothing but his Spidey suit.
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen