Tomorrow, Nacho Figueras, the tall, dark, and handsome Black Watch polo player, will show his long dark locks and muscular body the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic. While the athlete turned model won't be galloping atop a horse and showing off his athletic prowess (he's recovering from a fracture), he'll still show his pretty (oftentimes mysterious) face to cheer on his son, Hilario. We only hope there will be at least a few gusts of wind to toss that luscious mane of his around. Maybe he'll even wear a shirt that shows off his matching chest mane! Either way, according to Cut readers, Nacho is clearly more appealing than the event host, Matthew McConaughey.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb