Tomorrow, Nacho Figueras, the tall, dark, and handsome Black Watch polo player, will show his long dark locks and muscular body the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic. While the athlete turned model won't be galloping atop a horse and showing off his athletic prowess (he's recovering from a fracture), he'll still show his pretty (oftentimes mysterious) face to cheer on his son, Hilario. We only hope there will be at least a few gusts of wind to toss that luscious mane of his around. Maybe he'll even wear a shirt that shows off his matching chest mane! Either way, according to Cut readers, Nacho is clearly more appealing than the event host, Matthew McConaughey.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times