The latest Star Trek hit theaters today, but before you head out to watch Chris Pine (a.k.a. Captain Kirk) do everything from leap off a cliff, wear a mock-neck, and hurtle through space in the action-packed movie, we suggest you watch Ellen try to make the leading blue-eyed, blonde-haired man cry. It turns out Pine is both single and sensitive. Things that have once made him shed a tear: Up, The Notebook, Warhorse, and "sad songs." He's also on the hunt for a woman with "intelligence, beauty, and a sense of humor." If you've fallen under the spell of his well-groomed beard, softie heart, and rumbling chuckle, you can now call yourself a "Pine Nut." That's what his groupies allegedly call themselves. (Also, he attends fashion shows! See photo above.)
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes