As you may recall, Kate Middleton is taking the nesting phase of her pregnancy so seriously that she's reportedly taking cooking lessons (how common, we know). But if you're worried she's getting too un-princess-like, take a gander at this spectacular Jane Corbett hat she wore to the Queen's garden party at Buckingham Palace today. She's worn it a few times before, most recently to last year's Order of the Garter ceremony, but this time it looks sassier — perhaps it's the extra-jaunty angle? Sure, it was no match for Camilla's headpiece, which resembled an ostrich bottom, but that's probably a good thing. Also, it's endearing that she's still recycling whatever items she possibly can.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve