At amfAR's 20th Annual Cinema Against AIDS Gala held in France yesterday evening, the plucky actress braved what had been a week of tempestuous weather and wore a black Vionnet gown from the fall 2013 collection featuring two thigh-high slits. (And we all know what can happen when a mere breeze hits those). Her dress also had boxy shoulders and a large belt fit for a wrestler. But Dawson had fun on the red carpet. She paired her black gown with white pumps and posed throughout the night, usually displaying one whole thigh at a time, and at times even seemed to be channeling Rihanna.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives