For the third year in a row, J.Crew has collaborated on a capsule collection with the winner and runners-up of the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund. It's generally a win-win situation for everyone: The designers get national exposure from a huge retailer, customers get access to cool labels at more affordable prices, and J.Crew gets exclusive, fashion-forward merchandise. While past results have been mixed (many items from the 2012 range wound up on clearance after a few months), this year's offerings are particularly good, especially Tabitha Simmons's adorable Liberty-print sandals and Jennifer Meyer's dangly crystal earrings. Click ahead to see the full collection, including Simmons's shoes, Meyer's jewelry, and soft, candy-colored cashmere by the Elder Statesman. Prices haven't been released yet, but the items hit J.Crew's website on Wednesday, May 22.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants