During the Cannes Film Festival's Only Lovers Left Alive photo call on Saturday, Tilda Swinton's hair was blown around in the cool, surfside breeze. Her artfully cropped cut, which usually has a tousled flair to it, got kicked up to Andy Warhol's mussed-up heights. If only her stylist had used a bit more mousse or even a dollop of Bumble and bumble's mold-able gel, then maybe the actress would've had a better time enduring the elements. But even without the product, this look obviously still works for Tilda. Because nothing is weird on her.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Best Bet: Satomi Kawakita Emerald Ring
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?