Maybe this is her proverbial middle finger to all the haters out there, but the actress took a risk by dying her brown Fantine tresses an unexpected shade of platinum. "I don't know if you can tell by the looks of me, but..." she said to Hilary Rhoda on the red carpet of the Met Gala. "Debbie Harry was kind of [the inspiration]." Along with her smudgy black lids and vintage Valentino dress from 1992, we aren't hating on this look. In fact, blonde, totally L.A.-ified Hathaway might be a move in the right direction.
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch